The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), in its endeavour to protect the interests of investors in general, has formulated the SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 under the powers conferred on it under the SEBI Act, 1992. These Regulations were notified on 15th January, 2015 and shall come into force with effect from 120th Day from the date of its notification i.e. w.e.f. from 15th May, 2015. These Regulations shall be applicable to all companies whose shares are listed on Indian Stock Exchange(s). It is mandatory in terms of the Regulations for every listed company/entity to formulate and publish on its official website, a Code of Practices and Procedures for Fair Disclosure of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information. In order to comply with the mandatory requirement of the Regulations, this document embodies the Code of Practices and Procedures for Fair Disclosure of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information to be adopted by Raghunath International Limited (the Company). The Code seeks to ensure timely, fair and adequate disclosure of price sensitive information to the investor community by the Company to enable them to take informed investment decisions with regard to the Company’s Securities.
CODE OF FAIR DISCLOSURE
The Board of Directors of Raghunath International Limited have always thrived to conduct its business in a fair and transparent manner with a view to protect the interest of all the stakeholders in the Company and shall adhere to the following principles of fair disclosure of unpublished price sensitive information in letter as well as in spirit without diluting the principles of the said Regulations in any manner:-
1. The Company shall ensure prompt public disclosure of unpublished price sensitive information that would impact price discovery no sooner than credible and concrete information comes into being, in order to make such information generally available.
2. The Company shall ensure Uniform and universal dissemination of unpublished price sensitive unpublished price sensitive information to avoid selective disclosure.
3. The Company Secretary/Compliance Officer of the Company shall act as the Chief Investor Relations officer to deal with dissemination of information and disclosure of unpublished price sensitive information.
4. The Company shall make prompt dissemination of unpublished price sensitive information that gets disclosed selectively, inadvertently or otherwise to make such information generally available.
5. The Company shall provide appropriate and fair response to queries on news reports and requests for verification of market rumours by regulatory authorities.
6. The Company will ensure that information shared with analysts and research personnel, if any, is not unpublished price sensitive information.
7. The Company shall develop and follow best practices to make transcripts or records of proceedings of meetings with analysts and other investor relations conferences on the official website to ensure official confirmation and documentation of disclosures made.
8. The Company shall handle of all unpublished price sensitive information on a need to-know basis.
The Board of Directors may stipulate further guidelines, procedures and rules, from time to time, to ensure fair disclosure of unpublished price sensitive information.
This Code shall be published on the official web site of the Company.
This Code and every subsequent modification, alteration or amendment made thereto, shall also be intimated to the Stock Exchange where the securities of the Company are listed.
This Code has been adopted by the Board of Directors of Raghunath International Limited in its meeting held on 11th May, 2015 and shall be deemed to have come in to force from 15th May, 2015. Subsequent modification(s)/ amendment (s) to SEBI (Prevention of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 shall automatically apply to this Code.